Integrated Process Technologies, IPT, has provided stellar service and products for more than 30 years to a multitude of industries, ranging from defense and military to chemical to municipalities. We are a customer-focused team of professionals trained to the highest standards. We constantly deliver top-notch solutions at the right price.
IPT understands industries are changing quickly, and we’re evolving right alongside them. Our technology, solutions, and products are constantly progressing to fulfill expanding demand.
We cover the nation with the following locations:
- Tempe, AZ (Corporate headquarters)
- Greensboro, NC
- Ontario, CA
Certifications & Licensing
- Underwriters Laboratory Certificates (U.S. and Canada) – UL508A
- Limitorque Blue Ribbon Certification for service
Industrial Service Solutions (ISS) is a uniquely positioned company
- To deliver a broad set of comprehensive “cost, quality, and speed” service solutions critical to process equipment across a diverse set of end-user markets.
- To serve a wide variety of industries, such as power generation; oil and gas; pulp and paper; chemical and petrochemical; tire and rubber; metals and mining; water and waste water; and other industrial and commercial markets.
- To offer expertise in a wide variety of equipment and application, including valves and actuation; motors and generators; pumps; compressors and coolers; boilers and heat exchangers; mixers and extruders; both process-equipment and electrical-equipment controls; and many other types of peripheral equipment.
- To provide value propositions, such as onsite field service, regionally based shop services, and a broad range of supply services.
- To serve customers nationwide from our 50 U.S.-based shops and service locations.
ISS Company Culture
Industrial Services Solutions emanates “forceful optimism.”
- We are a team of self-confident associates who have can-do attitudes and always strive to anticipate, learn, and adapt but are not afraid to act.
- We recognize and reward the behavioral traits of integrity, character, candor, humor, teamwork, and both individual and joint accountability.
- ISS culture enables us to offer small-company competitiveness with large-company capabilities and process disciplines.
- Customer-centric biases committed to earning and retaining longstanding relationships of trust
- High respect for every associate who wears our uniform regardless of title, position, or skillset
- Quick response, low cost structures, and a personal commitment to delivery of high-quality service
- Disciplined processes for associate recruiting, training development and safety best practices, and a comprehensive compensation and benefits plans for talent retention
- Technical depth for equipment, service applications, and industry certifications; and reinvestment in competitive shops, machinery, and tools
- A nationwide geographic footprint, a broad set of field, shop, and supply value propositions serving multiple industrial and commercial markets
EXPLORE THE WIDE VARIETY OF SERVICESINDUSTRIAL SERVICE SOLUTIONS PROVIDES
Industrial Service Solutions is your source for many industrial services, products, and information. Take a moment
to explore the other companies in the ISS family that are eager to serve you with unparalleled variety, expertise, and value.
Choose a service below to learn more about our capabilities and offerings. If you do not find what you’re looking for,
feel free to give us a call at 239.288.5230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always here to help.